- [2022-01-01] Note that the Stereo Blur dataset is publicly available all the time.
- [2022-01-01] Original stereo videos are no longer publicly available. If you want to download them or build a new dataset upon the original sequences, you need to fill in this form and then apply for access with us via email.
Original stereo videos sequences are publicly available now.
- [2019-04-01] Stereo Blur Dataset initial release.
[COPYRIGHT]The datasets on this page can not be used for commercial purposes. If your research use, transform, or build upon our work, please consider citing.
The Stereo Blur Dataset is a large-scale multi-scene dataset for stereo deblurring in dynamic scenes (both indoor and outdoor). It contains 20,637 blurry-sharp stereo images from 135 diverse video clips (480 fps).
- Training: 17,319 stereo images (98 videos)
- Testing: 3,318 stereo images (37 videos)
- Key Features: Large-scale, Multi-scene, Stereo Blur
- Shot Fashions: Handheld, Fixed, Onboard
- Camera: ZED Camera (720p, 60fps)
- Location: Shenzhen, China
Explore the Dataset
Get Started with Stereo Blur Dataset!
DAVANet: Stereo Deblurring with View Aggregation
- Shangchen Zhou
- Jiawei Zhang
- Wangmeng Zuo
- Haozhe Xie
- Jinshan Pan
- Jimmy Ren
The 2019 Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR 2019, Oral)