Ph.D. Student at MMLab@NTU
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
I'm currently a Ph.D. student at MMLab@NTU, Nanyang Technological University, supervised by Prof. Chen Change Loy. Previously, I received my M.Eng. degree from Harbin Institute of Technology and B.Eng. degree from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. I'm broadly interested in the field of computational photography and computer vision. My current research focuses on image/video enhancement and generation.
➤ [09/2023]: Our PGDiff is accepted to NeurIPS 2023.
➤ [03/2023]: Our BracketFlare Dataset for reflective flare removal is accepted by CVPR 2023 as a Highlight paper.
➤ [01/2023]: Our UHDFour on UHD low-light enhancement is accepted by ICLR 2023 as Oral.
➤ [12/2022]: We organize the 2nd MIPI 2023 workshop in CVPR 2023.
➤ [07/2022]: Our LEDNet is accepted to ECCV 2022.
➤ [04/2022]: We organize a new workshop called Mobile Intelligent Photography and Imaging (MIPI) in ECCV 2022.
➤ [03/2022]: Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2022.
➤ [03/2021]: One paper is accepted to CVPR 2021.
➤ [10/2020]: Got my first top 10% outstanding reviewer recognition from NeurIPS 2020.
➤ [09/2020]: One paper is accepted to NeurIPS 2020.
➤ [07/2020]: Two papers are accepted to ECCV 2020.
➤ [11/2019]: Two papers are accepted to AAAI 2020.
➤ [07/2019]: Two papers are accepted to ICCV 2019.
➤ [04/2019]: Our Stereo Blur Dataset is publicly available.
➤ [03/2019]: One paper is accepted to CVPR 2019 as Oral.
Aug 2018 - Aug 2019 | SenseTime Research
Conference and Workshop Committee
- Co-organizer, 2nd Mobile Intelligent Photograph and Imaging Workshop (MIPI), CVPR 2023
- Co-organizer, 1st Mobile Intelligent Photograph and Imaging Workshop (MIPI), ECCV 2022
- CVPR 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
- ICCV 2023, 2021
- ECCV 2022
- ICLR 2021
- NeurIPS 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 (Top 10% outstanding reviewer)
- AAAI 2022, 2021
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)
- International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV)
- Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU)
- Pattern Recognition (PR)
- NTU AI6126: Advanced Computer Vision, Teaching Assistant, Spring 2023, Spring 2022, Fall 2020.
- NTU CZ4042: Neural Networks and Deep Learning, Teaching Assistant, Fall 2020.
- NTU CZ3004: Multi-disciplinary Design Project, Teaching Assistant, Fall 2021, Spring 2021, Fall 2020.
- NTU SC1005: Digital Logic, Teaching Assistant, Fall 2022.